Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a technology solution company that offers non-destructive testing solutions and instrumentation. The company’s products include acoustic emission, ultrasonic, and vibration and PdM products. It offers acoustic emission products such as AE sensors, AE software, amplifiers, IS-products, knowledge-based, leak detection, multi channel and pocket AE. Mistras provides vibration and PdM products including accelerometers, accessories, charge amplifiers, custom products and sensors, display monitors, engineering lab test, packaged specials, power supplies, switch boxes and thermal isolators. The company's services comprise PCMS software, traditional NDT services and advanced NDT services. It serves oil and gas, nuclear power, chemicals, aerospace and defense, transportation, primary metals and metalworking, pharmaceuticals, and food processing industries. The company has operations in the UK, China, France, Greece, Japan and Russia. Mistras is headquartered in Princeton Junction, New Jersey, the US.
Mistras Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2017: MISTRAS Group announces changes in leadership
Aug 07, 2017: Mistras Group appoints Dennis Bertolotti as president and chief executive officer
Oct 06, 2016: Mistras Group realizes strong Q1 profits and cash flow despite weak energy market conditions
Apr 28, 2016: MISTRAS Group elevates key executives
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mistras Group Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mistras Group Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Mistras Group Inc - Key Information
- Mistras Group Inc - Overview
- Mistras Group Inc - Key Employees
- Mistras Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Mistras Group Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Mistras Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Mistras Group Inc - History
- Mistras Group Inc - Company Statement
- Mistras Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Mistras Group Inc - Business Description
- Mistras Group Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Mistras Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mistras Group Inc - Strengths
- Mistras Group Inc - Weaknesses
- Mistras Group Inc - Opportunities
- Mistras Group Inc - Threats
- Mistras Group Inc - Key Competitors
- Mistras Group Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Mistras Group Inc, Key Information
- Mistras Group Inc, Key Ratios
- Mistras Group Inc, Share Data
- Mistras Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- Mistras Group Inc, History
- Mistras Group Inc, Key Employees
- Mistras Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Mistras Group Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Mistras Group Inc, Other Locations
- Mistras Group Inc, Subsidiaries
- Mistras Group Inc, Key Competitors
- Mistras Group Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Mistras Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Mistras Group Inc, Annual Ratios
- Mistras Group Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Mistras Group Inc, Performance Chart
- Mistras Group Inc, Ratio Charts