NeoGenomics Inc (NeoGenomics) is a cancer diagnostics and pharma services company that offers diagnostic, prognostic and predictive testing services. The company offers testing services with various technologies such as cytogenetics, fluorescence in-situ hybridization, flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and molecular genetics including sanger sequencing and fragment analysis. It also offers APvX, LIS/EMR integration and tech-only services. NeoGenomics’s biopharma services support drug development programs ranging from early biomarker discovery to clinical trials. The company caters to oncologists, pathologists, pharmaceutical companies, academic centers, and others. It operates through its subsidiaries. NeoGenomics is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, the US.
NeoGenomics Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 21, 2018: NeoGenomics Reports Revenue of $67.8 Million on 18.7% Clinical Volume Growth and $10.5 Million of Adjusted EBITDA in the Fourth Quarter of 2017
Dec 06, 2017: NeoGenomics Announces Six Clinical Data Presentations to be Made at the American Society of Hematology Meeting
Nov 09, 2017: NeoGenomics Europe Opens its Doors in Rolle, Switzerland Laboratory Hosting Business Leaders, Dignitaries and Local Government Officials
Oct 24, 2017: NeoGenomics Announces the Opening of its First International Laboratory near Geneva, Switzerland to Support Clinical Trials
Jul 25, 2017: NeoGenomics Reports Record Revenue of $66.1 Million on 16% Volume Growth and 13% Reduction in Average Cost per Test in the Second Quarter of 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NeoGenomics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NeoGenomics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NeoGenomics Inc - Key Information
- NeoGenomics Inc - Overview
- NeoGenomics Inc - Key Employees
- NeoGenomics Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- NeoGenomics Inc - Key Operational Heads
- NeoGenomics Inc - Major Products and Services
- NeoGenomics Inc - History
- NeoGenomics Inc - Company Statement
- NeoGenomics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- NeoGenomics Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NeoGenomics Inc - Business Description
- NeoGenomics Inc - Corporate Strategy
- NeoGenomics Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NeoGenomics Inc - Strengths
- NeoGenomics Inc - Weaknesses
- NeoGenomics Inc - Opportunities
- NeoGenomics Inc - Threats
- NeoGenomics Inc - Key Competitors
- NeoGenomics Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- NeoGenomics Inc, Key Information
- NeoGenomics Inc, Key Ratios
- NeoGenomics Inc, Share Data
- NeoGenomics Inc, Major Products and Services
- NeoGenomics Inc, History
- NeoGenomics Inc, Key Employees
- NeoGenomics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- NeoGenomics Inc, Key Operational Heads
- NeoGenomics Inc, Other Locations
- NeoGenomics Inc, Subsidiaries
- NeoGenomics Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- NeoGenomics Inc, Key Competitors
- NeoGenomics Inc, SWOT Analysis
- NeoGenomics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- NeoGenomics Inc, Annual Ratios
- NeoGenomics Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NeoGenomics Inc, Performance Chart
- NeoGenomics Inc, Ratio Charts