Nichicon Corp (Nichicon) is an electrical equipment company that offers capacitors, power storage and source systems, and related products. The company's products include aluminum electrolytic capacitors, conductive polymer aluminum solid electrolytic capacitors, and electric double layer capacitors. It also provides plastic film capacitors, positive thermostats and function modules and others. Nichicon's products are used in automotive, information and communications, power supply and lighting, industrial equipment sectors and others. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Nichicon is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
Nichicon Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2017: Domestic Vehicle-to-Grid Service Launches in U.K.
Jul 12, 2017: Announcement of Agreement with the United States Department of Justice in Relation to E lectrolytic C apacitor Business
Nov 04, 2016: Nichicon Corporation: Financial Results For the Six Months Ended September 30, 2016 (Q2 FY2016)
Jun 16, 2016: NICHICON Contributes to Electrical Self-Sufficiency with Development of Hybrid Power Storage System
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nichicon Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nichicon Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Nichicon Corp - Key Information
- Nichicon Corp - Overview
- Nichicon Corp - Key Employees
- Nichicon Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Nichicon Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Nichicon Corp - Major Products and Services
- Nichicon Corp - History
- Nichicon Corp - Company Statement
- Nichicon Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Nichicon Corp - Business Description
- Nichicon Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Nichicon Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nichicon Corp - Strengths
- Nichicon Corp - Weaknesses
- Nichicon Corp - Opportunities
- Nichicon Corp - Threats
- Nichicon Corp - Key Competitors
- Nichicon Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Nichicon Corp, Key Information
- Nichicon Corp, Key Ratios
- Nichicon Corp, Share Data
- Nichicon Corp, Major Products and Services
- Nichicon Corp, History
- Nichicon Corp, Key Employees
- Nichicon Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Nichicon Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Nichicon Corp, Other Locations
- Nichicon Corp, Subsidiaries
- Nichicon Corp, Key Competitors
- Nichicon Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Nichicon Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Nichicon Corp, Annual Ratios
- Nichicon Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Nichicon Corp, Performance Chart
- Nichicon Corp, Ratio Charts