Mocon Inc (MOCON), formerly Modern Controls Inc, a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, is a construction equipment manufacturing company that offers measuring instruments. The company offers permeation testing instruments, microbial detection products, package testing instruments, and physical testing instruments. It offers consulting and testing services including permeation testing, cGMP permeation test services, package integrity, physical testing services, shelf life optimization, custom aroma formulation, off-odor and flavor identification, aroma and flavor testing, aroma profiling, standard permeation rate testing and volatile permeants. MOCON offers instruments and services for contract testing, industrial gas testing and microbial detection. It serves academic, aerospace, air and gas, automotive, chemical, construction, consumer products, electronics, energy, food and beverage, and food safety industries. The company has operations in Texas, and Colorado, the US; Germany, Denmark, France, Spain, Italy and China. MOCON is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Mocon Inc Key Recent Developments
May 10, 2017: Mocon reports first quarter 2017 results
Mar 01, 2017: Mocon Q4 net income increases
Jan 17, 2017: MOCON appoints new senior vice president of global sales and marketing
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mocon Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mocon Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Mocon Inc - Key Information
- Mocon Inc - Overview
- Mocon Inc - Key Employees
- Mocon Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Mocon Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Mocon Inc - Major Products and Services
- Mocon Inc - History
- Mocon Inc - Company Statement
- Mocon Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Mocon Inc - Business Description
- Mocon Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Mocon Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mocon Inc - Strengths
- Mocon Inc - Weaknesses
- Mocon Inc - Opportunities
- Mocon Inc - Threats
- Mocon Inc - Key Competitors
- Mocon Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Mocon Inc, Key Information
- Mocon Inc, Key Ratios
- Mocon Inc, Share Data
- Mocon Inc, Major Products and Services
- Mocon Inc, History
- Mocon Inc, Key Employees
- Mocon Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Mocon Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Mocon Inc, Other Locations
- Mocon Inc, Subsidiaries
- Mocon Inc, Key Competitors
- Mocon Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Mocon Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Mocon Inc, Annual Ratios
- Mocon Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Mocon Inc, Performance Chart
- Mocon Inc, Ratio Charts