MolMed SpA (Molmed) is a medical biotechnology company that offers research and development, and clinical validation of novel anticancer therapies. The company develops investigational treatments, prototypes of therapeutic classes and immunogenic therapy. Its pipeline antitumour products include TK, NGR-hTNF, and CAR-CD44v6. The company’s NGR-hTNF is a recombinant biological drug for the treatment of solid tumours; TK, a cell therapy product for the treatment of haematological malignancies; and CAR-CD44v6 is an immuno-gene therapy project for haematological malignancies and several epithelial tumours. The company also conducts cell and gene therapy projects in collaboration with third parties, offering resources and covering preclinical to Phase III trials activities. Molmed is headquartered in Milano, Italy.
MolMed SpA Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2017: The Board of Directors Examined the Business Performance and Approved the First Nine Months Financial Report at September 30th, 2017
May 08, 2017: MolMed’s Board of Directors reviewed business performance and approved Interim Results at March 31st, 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MolMed SpA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MolMed SpA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MolMed SpA - Key Information
- MolMed SpA - Overview
- MolMed SpA - Key Employees
- MolMed SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- MolMed SpA - Key Operational Heads
- MolMed SpA - Major Products and Services
- MolMed SpA - History
- MolMed SpA - Company Statement
- MolMed SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- MolMed SpA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MolMed SpA - Business Description
- MolMed SpA - Corporate Strategy
- MolMed SpA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MolMed SpA - Strengths
- MolMed SpA - Weaknesses
- MolMed SpA - Opportunities
- MolMed SpA - Threats
- MolMed SpA - Key Competitors
- MolMed SpA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- MolMed SpA, Key Information
- MolMed SpA, Key Ratios
- MolMed SpA, Share Data
- MolMed SpA, Major Products and Services
- MolMed SpA, History
- MolMed SpA, Key Employees
- MolMed SpA, Key Employee Biographies
- MolMed SpA, Key Operational Heads
- MolMed SpA, Other Locations
- MolMed SpA, Subsidiaries
- MolMed SpA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- MolMed SpA, Key Competitors
- MolMed SpA, SWOT Analysis
- MolMed SpA, Ratios based on current share price
- MolMed SpA, Annual Ratios
- MolMed SpA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MolMed SpA, Performance Chart
- MolMed SpA, Ratio Charts