Novacyt SA (Novacyt) is a medical device company that develops and markets medical cytology solutions. The company offers consumable products and automated instruments. It offers consumable products such as vials, sedimentation system, and novastick solution. Novacyt also provides automated analysis instruments such as NPS 25 and NPS 50. The company offers cytology services, which are used in pathological anatomy for the morphological analysis of cells in order to diagnose or screen for an illness such as cancer. Its cytology solution is also used in medical laboratories for diagnoses of diseases based on the study of organs and tissues on a molecular level. The company markets its products through its network of distributors. Novacyt is headquartered in Paris, France.
Novacyt SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 24, 2018: Novacyt Revenues Full Year 2017
Oct 03, 2017: Novacyt Strengthens Primerdesign Business With New Senior Hire
Aug 16, 2017: Novacyt Half Year 2017 Results Consolidated sales growth +53% CER Group continues positive outlook for 2017
Jul 20, 2017: Novacyt Revenues Half Year 2017
Apr 27, 2017: Novacyt Full Year 2016 Results Deliver Double Digit Sales Growth
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Novacyt SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Novacyt SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Novacyt SA - Key Information
- Novacyt SA - Overview
- Novacyt SA - Key Employees
- Novacyt SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Novacyt SA - Key Operational Heads
- Novacyt SA - Major Products and Services
- Novacyt SA - History
- Novacyt SA - Company Statement
- Novacyt SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Novacyt SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Novacyt SA - Business Description
- Novacyt SA - Corporate Strategy
- Novacyt SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Novacyt SA - Strengths
- Novacyt SA - Weaknesses
- Novacyt SA - Opportunities
- Novacyt SA - Threats
- Novacyt SA - Key Competitors
- Novacyt SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Novacyt SA, Key Information
- Novacyt SA, Key Ratios
- Novacyt SA, Share Data
- Novacyt SA, Major Products and Services
- Novacyt SA, History
- Novacyt SA, Key Employees
- Novacyt SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Novacyt SA, Key Operational Heads
- Novacyt SA, Other Locations
- Novacyt SA, Subsidiaries
- Novacyt SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Novacyt SA, Key Competitors
- Novacyt SA, SWOT Analysis
- Novacyt SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Novacyt SA, Annual Ratios
- Novacyt SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Novacyt SA, Performance Chart
- Novacyt SA, Ratio Charts