RGC Resources Inc (RGC Resources) is an energy company that distributes natural gas. The company offers home appliances such as gas furnaces, natural gas water heaters, gas dryers and ranges, gas logs and space heaters, gas generators, gas grills and gas lights. It also provides gas heating systems, gas cooling systems, gas vehicles, and others. RGC Resources offers natural gas services such as energy efficient home program, excess flow valves, natural gas main extensions, and home builder and developer services. The company serves residential, commercial and industrial customers. It has operations in Botetourt, Bedford, Roanoke, Pittsylvania, Craig, Alleghany, Franklin and Montgomery, the US. RGC Resources is headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, the US.
RGC Resources Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 06, 2017: Landowners Ask Federal Court To Intervene Before FERC Approves Pipeline Projects
Feb 06, 2017: RGC Resources Reports 16% Increase In First Quarter Earnings
Jan 22, 2016: Mountain Valley Pipeline Secures New Shipper Commitment with Con Edison
This comprehensive SWOT profile of RGC Resources Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of RGC Resources Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- RGC Resources Inc - Key Information
- RGC Resources Inc - Overview
- RGC Resources Inc - Key Employees
- RGC Resources Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- RGC Resources Inc - Key Operational Heads
- RGC Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
- RGC Resources Inc - History
- RGC Resources Inc - Company Statement
- RGC Resources Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- RGC Resources Inc - Business Description
- RGC Resources Inc - Corporate Strategy
- RGC Resources Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- RGC Resources Inc - Strengths
- RGC Resources Inc - Weaknesses
- RGC Resources Inc - Opportunities
- RGC Resources Inc - Threats
- RGC Resources Inc - Key Competitors
- RGC Resources Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- RGC Resources Inc, Key Information
- RGC Resources Inc, Key Ratios
- RGC Resources Inc, Share Data
- RGC Resources Inc, Major Products and Services
- RGC Resources Inc, History
- RGC Resources Inc, Key Employees
- RGC Resources Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- RGC Resources Inc, Key Operational Heads
- RGC Resources Inc, Other Locations
- RGC Resources Inc, Subsidiaries
- RGC Resources Inc, Key Competitors
- RGC Resources Inc, SWOT Analysis
- RGC Resources Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- RGC Resources Inc, Annual Ratios
- RGC Resources Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- RGC Resources Inc, Performance Chart
- RGC Resources Inc, Ratio Charts