Aurelius AG (Aurelius) is a financial services provider that offers investment services. The company offers investment services that are in the provision of capital for business succession in the form of management buy-out and buy-in for investment and growth. Aurelius provides investments for business services, chemicals, consumer goods, food and beverages, industrial enterprises, and telecoms, media and technology sectors, among others. The company operates in Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Norway, the Netherlands, the US, Luxembourg, India, China and Malaysia, among others. Aurelius is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Aurelius AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2016: AURELIUS Equity Opportunities with solid operating performance in the first nine months of 2016
Aug 12, 2016: AURELIUS Equity Opportunities with consistently strong growth in the first half of 2016
May 13, 2016: Aurelius: First quarter of 2016 characterized by successful sales of companies
Mar 24, 2016: AURELIUS publishes the 2015 annual report and looks back on a record year
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aurelius AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aurelius AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aurelius AG - Key Information
- Aurelius AG - Overview
- Aurelius AG - Key Employees
- Aurelius AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Aurelius AG - Key Operational Heads
- Aurelius AG - Major Products and Services
- Aurelius AG - History
- Aurelius AG - Company Statement
- Aurelius AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aurelius AG - Business Description
- Aurelius AG - Corporate Strategy
- Aurelius AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aurelius AG - Strengths
- Aurelius AG - Weaknesses
- Aurelius AG - Opportunities
- Aurelius AG - Threats
- Aurelius AG - Key Competitors
- Aurelius AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Aurelius AG, Key Information
- Aurelius AG, Key Ratios
- Aurelius AG, Share Data
- Aurelius AG, Major Products and Services
- Aurelius AG, History
- Aurelius AG, Key Employees
- Aurelius AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Aurelius AG, Key Operational Heads
- Aurelius AG, Other Locations
- Aurelius AG, Subsidiaries
- Aurelius AG, Key Competitors
- Aurelius AG, SWOT Analysis
- Aurelius AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Aurelius AG, Annual Ratios
- Aurelius AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aurelius AG, Performance Chart
- Aurelius AG, Ratio Charts