Datawatch Corp (Datawatch) is a technology company that offers managed analytics and data software solutions. The company offers products such as Monarch, Monarch Swarm, Monarch Server and Panopticon. Its Monarch provides conversion of web pages into canvas that extracts into analytics-ready rows and columns. Datawatch’s server tools provide sharing and discovering data with other users. The company caters to community and regional banks, credit unions, financial services, government and education, healthcare, manufacturing, telecom, retail, transportation and logistics, and energy sectors. It operates in New York, Greensboro, Maidenhead, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Manila and Bedford. Datawatch is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
Datawatch Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2017: Datawatch announces fourth quarter and year-end fiscal 2017 financial results
Jul 19, 2017: Datawatch elects Colin Mahony to board of directors
Jul 19, 2017: Datawatch announces Q3 fiscal 2017 financial results
Apr 19, 2017: Datawatch Q2 net loss decreases
Jan 25, 2017: Datawatch Q1 net loss decreases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Datawatch Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Datawatch Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Datawatch Corp - Key Information
- Datawatch Corp - Overview
- Datawatch Corp - Key Employees
- Datawatch Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Datawatch Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Datawatch Corp - Major Products and Services
- Datawatch Corp - History
- Datawatch Corp - Company Statement
- Datawatch Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Datawatch Corp - Business Description
- Datawatch Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Datawatch Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Datawatch Corp - Strengths
- Datawatch Corp - Weaknesses
- Datawatch Corp - Opportunities
- Datawatch Corp - Threats
- Datawatch Corp - Key Competitors
- Datawatch Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Datawatch Corp, Key Information
- Datawatch Corp, Key Ratios
- Datawatch Corp, Share Data
- Datawatch Corp, Major Products and Services
- Datawatch Corp, History
- Datawatch Corp, Key Employees
- Datawatch Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Datawatch Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Datawatch Corp, Other Locations
- Datawatch Corp, Subsidiaries
- Datawatch Corp, Key Competitors
- Datawatch Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Datawatch Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Datawatch Corp, Annual Ratios
- Datawatch Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Datawatch Corp, Performance Chart
- Datawatch Corp, Ratio Charts