i:FAO AG (i:FAO) is a technology company that offers software development services. The company develops and markets citric, an internet based procurement software. It offers its products for planning, booking, expense reporting and business travel management applications. i:FAO’s Cytric is a business travel procurement solution that allows business professionals to book flights and hotels, and manages other aspects of the business trips. The company also offers management reports that contains and analyzes the travel data repository of cytric. It serves its clients in Germany and abroad. i:FAO is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
i:FAO AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 14, 2017: i:FAO appoints new CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of i:FAO AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of i:FAO AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- i:FAO AG - Key Information
- i:FAO AG - Overview
- i:FAO AG - Key Employees
- i:FAO AG - Key Employee Biographies
- i:FAO AG - Key Operational Heads
- i:FAO AG - Major Products and Services
- i:FAO AG - History
- i:FAO AG - Company Statement
- i:FAO AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- i:FAO AG - Business Description
- i:FAO AG - Corporate Strategy
- i:FAO AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- i:FAO AG - Strengths
- i:FAO AG - Weaknesses
- i:FAO AG - Opportunities
- i:FAO AG - Threats
- i:FAO AG - Key Competitors
- i:FAO AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- i:FAO AG, Key Information
- i:FAO AG, Key Ratios
- i:FAO AG, Share Data
- i:FAO AG, Major Products and Services
- i:FAO AG, History
- i:FAO AG, Key Employees
- i:FAO AG, Key Employee Biographies
- i:FAO AG, Key Operational Heads
- i:FAO AG, Other Locations
- i:FAO AG, Subsidiaries
- i:FAO AG, Key Competitors
- i:FAO AG, SWOT Analysis
- i:FAO AG, Ratios based on current share price
- i:FAO AG, Annual Ratios
- i:FAO AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- i:FAO AG, Performance Chart
- i:FAO AG, Ratio Charts