The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Virtusa Corp (Virtusa) is a technology service provider that offers IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The company develops and markets software for managing and delivering business content. Its services include business consulting, business process management, customer experience management, enterprise information management, SAP offerings, enterprise IT services, independent software quality, infrastructure management, cloud offerings and mobility services. Virtusa caters to banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, technology and media, information and education and healthcare industries. The company operates through its offices in Westborough, Windsor, Troy and New York, the US. Virtusa is headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, the US.
Virtusa Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 06,2017: Virtusa announces retirement of board members Martin Trust and Robert E. Davoli
Feb 24,2017: Virtusa appoints new member to Board of Directors
Feb 09,2017: Virtusa reports lower Q3 net income, provides guidance for fiscal 2017
Nov 09,2016: Virtusa announces second quarter 2017 consolidated financial results
Sep 06,2016: Virtusa promotes Global Head of Human Resources to Executive Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Virtusa Corp - Key Facts
- Virtusa Corp - Key Employees
- Virtusa Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Virtusa Corp - Major Products and Services
- Virtusa Corp - History
- Virtusa Corp - Company Statement
- Virtusa Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Virtusa Corp - Business Description
- Virtusa Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Virtusa Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Virtusa Corp - Strengths
- Virtusa Corp - Weaknesses
- Virtusa Corp - Opportunities
- Virtusa Corp - Threats
- Virtusa Corp - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jul 06, 2017: Virtusa announces retirement of board members Martin Trust and Robert E. Davoli
- Feb 09, 2017: Virtusa reports lower Q3 net income, provides guidance for fiscal 2017
- Ratio Definitions
- Virtusa Corp, Key Facts
- Virtusa Corp, Key Employees
- Virtusa Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Virtusa Corp, Major Products and Services
- Virtusa Corp, History
- Virtusa Corp, Other Locations
- Virtusa Corp, Subsidiaries
- Virtusa Corp, Affiliate
- Virtusa Corp, Key Competitors
- Virtusa Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios
- Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Virtusa Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Virtusa Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Virtusa Corp, Ratio Charts
- Wipro Limited - Australia
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Infosys Ltd
- IBM Global Services
- HCL Technologies Limited - Telecom Expense Management Customer Agreements and Operations
- DXC Technology Company
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Computer Sciences Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Capgemini Service SAS