Kokuyo Camlin Limited (Kokuyo Camlin), formerly Camlin Limited is a consumer goods manufacturer that offers and supplies stationery products and art materials. The company’s products include adhesives, color pencils, drawing books, fountain pens and ink, geometry box, gum and paste, markers and marker inks, office products accessories, artists acrylic colour, artists oil colour, brushes, and hobby brushes, among others. It also provides fabrica 3d glitter, fabrica colours, fabrica coneliner, hobby mediums and sparkle colours. Kokuyo Camlin offers hard cover note books, soft cover note books and drawing books. The company caters its products for students, office professionals, artist and designers, and hobbyists. It operates through its factories in Tarapur, Taloja, Jammu and Vasai. Kokuyo Camlin is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Kokuyo Camlin Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2017: Kokuyo Camlin' director Aparna Piramal Raje resigns
Feb 13,2017: Kokuyo Camlin approves appointment of Additional Non-Executive Director
Feb 13,2017: Kokuyo Camlin announces change in Chief Executive Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kokuyo Camlin Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of a ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, a highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kokuyo Camlin Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary: of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Key Information
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Overview
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Key Employees
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Key Operational Heads
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Major Products and Services
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - History
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Company Statement
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Business Description
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Corporate Strategy
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Strengths
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Weaknesses
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Opportunities
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Threats
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Kokuyo Camlin Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Key Information
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Key Ratios
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Share Data
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Major Products and Services
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, History
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Key Employees
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Key Operational Heads
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Other Locations
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Subsidiaries
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Key Competitors
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, SWOT Analysis
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Annual Ratios
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Performance Chart
Kokuyo Camlin Limited, Ratio Charts