Logistec Corp (Logistec) is a trading company that provides cargo-handling services to marine and environmental sectors. The company's services include stevedoring, warehousing and distribution, stuffing and destuffing of containers, drayage, transportation, and passenger services. Its marine services comprise stevedoring, truck and rail loading or unloading, storage, warehousing and other value-added services. Logistec handles all types of dry cargo, which include bulk, break-bulk and containers. The company provides services for trenchless structural rehabilitation of underground water mains, regulated materials management, site remediation, risk assessment and woven-hose manufacturing. It has operations in the US, Australia, Canada, and others. Logistec is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Logistec Corp Key Recent Developments
May 04, 2017: Logistec Stevedoring appoints new executive vice-president of operations
Jul 29, 2016: Logistec announces its results for the second quarter of 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Logistec Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Logistec Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Logistec Corp - Key Information
- Logistec Corp - Overview
- Logistec Corp - Key Employees
- Logistec Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Logistec Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Logistec Corp - Major Products and Services
- Logistec Corp - History
- Logistec Corp - Company Statement
- Logistec Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Logistec Corp - Business Description
- Logistec Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Logistec Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Logistec Corp - Strengths
- Logistec Corp - Weaknesses
- Logistec Corp - Opportunities
- Logistec Corp - Threats
- Logistec Corp - Key Competitors
- Logistec Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Logistec Corp, Key Information
- Logistec Corp, Key Ratios
- Logistec Corp, Share Data
- Logistec Corp, Major Products and Services
- Logistec Corp, History
- Logistec Corp, Key Employees
- Logistec Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Logistec Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Logistec Corp, Other Locations
- Logistec Corp, Subsidiaries
- Logistec Corp, Key Competitors
- Logistec Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Logistec Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Logistec Corp, Annual Ratios
- Logistec Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Logistec Corp, Performance Chart
- Logistec Corp, Ratio Charts