Aubay SA (Aubay) is a technology company that offers consultancy and IT system integration services. The company offers services which include project cycle solutions, digital services, innovation and consulting services. Its consulting services comprise SI architecture and planning, efficiency of processes and coaching, management control and risk management, governance, digital and mobile telephony strategy management, banking and insurance regulations and others. Aubay offers project cycle solutions which include design, digital development, third maintenance, research and development, and others. The company operates in Italy, Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg and Portugal. Aubay is headquartered in Paris, France.
Aubay SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 18, 2017: Aubay: Acceleration in organic growth in the third quarter
Sep 13, 2017: Aubay: 2017 half-yearly results
Jul 20, 2017: Aubay: H1 2017 Revenues
Mar 15, 2017: Aubay: 2016 financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aubay SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aubay SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aubay SA - Key Information
- Aubay SA - Overview
- Aubay SA - Key Employees
- Aubay SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Aubay SA - Key Operational Heads
- Aubay SA - Major Products and Services
- Aubay SA - History
- Aubay SA - Company Statement
- Aubay SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aubay SA - Business Description
- Aubay SA - Corporate Strategy
- Aubay SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aubay SA - Strengths
- Aubay SA - Weaknesses
- Aubay SA - Opportunities
- Aubay SA - Threats
- Aubay SA - Key Competitors
- Aubay SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Aubay SA, Key Information
- Aubay SA, Key Ratios
- Aubay SA, Share Data
- Aubay SA, Major Products and Services
- Aubay SA, History
- Aubay SA, Key Employees
- Aubay SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Aubay SA, Key Operational Heads
- Aubay SA, Other Locations
- Aubay SA, Subsidiaries
- Aubay SA, Key Competitors
- Aubay SA, SWOT Analysis
- Aubay SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Aubay SA, Annual Ratios
- Aubay SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aubay SA, Performance Chart
- Aubay SA, Ratio Charts