Attunity Ltd (Attunity) is a technology company that provides information management solutions. The company provides data management software solutions that enable access, sharing, management, and distribution of data, including big data. It offers products such as Attunity replicate, Attunity maestro, Attunity cloudBeam, Attunity gold Client, Attunity connect, Attunity repliWeb for ARA, Attunity EFR and Attunity MFT. Attunity’s software solutions include change data capture, data connectivity, data replication, data flow management, managed file transfer, data warehouse automation, test data management, enterprise file replication, data usage analytics, and cloud data delivery. The company also provides services such as customer support, professional services and consulting, and training. It operates through technology providers, system integrator and consulting service providers, and international resellers. Attunity is headquartered in Kfar Saba, Israel.
Attunity Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 01, 2018: Attunity reports fourth quarter and full year 2017 results
Nov 02, 2017: Attunity appoints new Chief Operating Officer
Jun 05, 2017: Attunity Gold Client v8.0 solution achieves SAP certification from SAP ICC
Apr 27, 2017: Attunity Q1 net loss decreases
Feb 02, 2017: Attunity reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Attunity Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Attunity Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Attunity Ltd - Key Information
- Attunity Ltd - Overview
- Attunity Ltd - Key Employees
- Attunity Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Attunity Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Attunity Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Attunity Ltd - History
- Attunity Ltd - Company Statement
- Attunity Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Attunity Ltd - Business Description
- Attunity Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Attunity Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Attunity Ltd - Strengths
- Attunity Ltd - Weaknesses
- Attunity Ltd - Opportunities
- Attunity Ltd - Threats
- Attunity Ltd - Key Competitors
- Attunity Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Attunity Ltd, Key Information
- Attunity Ltd, Key Ratios
- Attunity Ltd, Share Data
- Attunity Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Attunity Ltd, History
- Attunity Ltd, Key Employees
- Attunity Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Attunity Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Attunity Ltd, Other Locations
- Attunity Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Attunity Ltd, Key Competitors
- Attunity Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Attunity Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Attunity Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Attunity Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Attunity Ltd, Performance Chart
- Attunity Ltd, Ratio Charts