ATM SA (ATM) is an information technology company that offers data centers and telecommunications services. The company’s services include colocation and hosting, data center, internet access, digital line lease, telecommunications service outsourcing, and ISDN telephony services. It also provides value added services, digital line lease and operation of optical data transmission network, design and set up of telecommunications and IT networks, among others. The company serves carriers, traditional media, internet portals and enterprises from finance, manufacturing and retail market sectors, and institutions. It operates through its branch office in Katowice, Poland. ATM is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
ATM SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 04, 2017: ATM appoints president of management board
Jun 07, 2017: ATM dismisses Sylwester Biernacki from the position of CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ATM SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ATM SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ATM SA - Key Information
- ATM SA - Overview
- ATM SA - Key Employees
- ATM SA - Key Employee Biographies
- ATM SA - Key Operational Heads
- ATM SA - Major Products and Services
- ATM SA - History
- ATM SA - Company Statement
- ATM SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ATM SA - Business Description
- ATM SA - Corporate Strategy
- ATM SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ATM SA - Strengths
- ATM SA - Weaknesses
- ATM SA - Opportunities
- ATM SA - Threats
- ATM SA - Key Competitors
- ATM SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ATM SA, Key Information
- ATM SA, Key Ratios
- ATM SA, Share Data
- ATM SA, Major Products and Services
- ATM SA, History
- ATM SA, Key Employees
- ATM SA, Key Employee Biographies
- ATM SA, Key Operational Heads
- ATM SA, Other Locations
- ATM SA, Subsidiaries
- ATM SA, Key Competitors
- ATM SA, SWOT Analysis
- ATM SA, Ratios based on current share price
- ATM SA, Annual Ratios
- ATM SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ATM SA, Performance Chart
- ATM SA, Ratio Charts