Infotel SA (Infotel) is an technology company that develops software solutions. The company offers products such as Arcsys, ArcCFN, iDBA-Online, DB/IQ, SQData, Infopak, InfoVic, InfoUtil, tableBASE, and others. Its services include enterprise system, net technologies, mobile technologies, project managment, electronic accounting tax audits, big data, web architecture and strategies, enterprise architecture, and consulting services. Infotel also offers major technology systems, productions, data archiving, DB2 administration, performance of DB2 applications and training. The company provides software solutions for archiving, database and quality and performance. It serves banking, finance, insurance, intellectual property, pensions, and public and service sectors. The company has operations in Monaco, Germany and the US. Infotel is headquartered in Paris, France.
Infotel SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 26, 2016: Infotel Q3 turnover increases
Sep 15, 2016: Infotel reports higher H1 net income, provides annual guidance
Jul 27, 2016: Infotel Q2 turnover increases
May 25, 2016: Infotel Q1 turnover increases
Mar 17, 2016: Infotel reports higher annual net income, provides annual guidance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infotel SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Infotel SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Infotel SA - Key Information
- Infotel SA - Overview
- Infotel SA - Key Employees
- Infotel SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Infotel SA - Key Operational Heads
- Infotel SA - Major Products and Services
- Infotel SA - History
- Infotel SA - Company Statement
- Infotel SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Infotel SA - Business Description
- Infotel SA - Corporate Strategy
- Infotel SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Infotel SA - Strengths
- Infotel SA - Weaknesses
- Infotel SA - Opportunities
- Infotel SA - Threats
- Infotel SA - Key Competitors
- Infotel SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Infotel SA, Key Information
- Infotel SA, Key Ratios
- Infotel SA, Share Data
- Infotel SA, Major Products and Services
- Infotel SA, History
- Infotel SA, Key Employees
- Infotel SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Infotel SA, Key Operational Heads
- Infotel SA, Other Locations
- Infotel SA, Subsidiaries
- Infotel SA, Key Competitors
- Infotel SA, SWOT Analysis
- Infotel SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Infotel SA, Annual Ratios
- Infotel SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Infotel SA, Performance Chart
- Infotel SA, Ratio Charts