Scisys Plc (SciSys) is a technology company that develops information and communications technology services, e-business, web and mobile applications, editorial newsroom solutions and advanced technology solutions. The company provides software solutions for application management, electronic architectures, government digital services, geographic information systems, marine electronic integration, radio production and play out systems, regulatory solutions; robotics, autonomy and automation, and space systems and technology. It serves space, environment, marine, defense, commercial, local and central government, emergency services, media and broadcast, and transport markets. The company operates through its offices located in the UK and Germany. SciSys is headquartered in Chippenham, the UK.
Scisys Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 22, 2016: SCISYS PLC Interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2016
Mar 31, 2016: Scisys: Unaudited preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Scisys Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Scisys Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Scisys Plc - Key Information
- Scisys Plc - Overview
- Scisys Plc - Key Employees
- Scisys Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Scisys Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Scisys Plc - Major Products and Services
- Scisys Plc - History
- Scisys Plc - Company Statement
- Scisys Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Scisys Plc - Business Description
- Scisys Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Scisys Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Scisys Plc - Strengths
- Scisys Plc - Weaknesses
- Scisys Plc - Opportunities
- Scisys Plc - Threats
- Scisys Plc - Key Competitors
- Scisys Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Scisys Plc, Key Information
- Scisys Plc, Key Ratios
- Scisys Plc, Share Data
- Scisys Plc, Major Products and Services
- Scisys Plc, History
- Scisys Plc, Key Employees
- Scisys Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Scisys Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Scisys Plc, Other Locations
- Scisys Plc, Subsidiaries
- Scisys Plc, Key Competitors
- Scisys Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Scisys Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Scisys Plc, Annual Ratios
- Scisys Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Scisys Plc, Performance Chart
- Scisys Plc, Ratio Charts