Reditus - SGPS SA (Reditus) is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company’s services and solutions comprise client services, IT infrastructure, SAP consulting, information security, enterprise content management, lean management, consulting, formation and development cooperation. It offers client services including customer management, financial services management, human resources management, document management, and others. Reditus provides SAP consulting and implementation services such as application management, software development factory, training, software and license maintenance, outsourcing, and out systems consultancy and development. The company caters its services to public administration and health, telecommunications, media and utilities, financial services and retail sectors. Reditus is headquartered in Lisboa, Portugal.
Reditus - SGPS SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 31, 2017: Reditus EBITDA increases 23.6% in the 1st half of 2017
Jun 14, 2017: Reditus receives two awards from APCC
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Reditus - SGPS SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Reditus - SGPS SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Key Information
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Overview
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Key Employees
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Key Operational Heads
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Major Products and Services
- Reditus - SGPS SA - History
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Company Statement
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Business Description
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Corporate Strategy
- Reditus - SGPS SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Strengths
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Weaknesses
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Opportunities
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Threats
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Key Competitors
- Reditus - SGPS SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Key Information
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Key Ratios
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Share Data
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Major Products and Services
- Reditus - SGPS SA, History
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Key Employees
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Key Operational Heads
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Other Locations
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Subsidiaries
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Key Competitors
- Reditus - SGPS SA, SWOT Analysis
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Annual Ratios
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Performance Chart
- Reditus - SGPS SA, Ratio Charts