SinnerSchrader AG (SinnerSchrader) is a technology company that offers digital solutions and consulting services. The company designs, hosts and develops service design, web platforms, mobile apps, media, campaigns, analytics and audience management. Its consulting services include transformation strategy, brand strategy, business strategy, multivaried testing, innovation strategy, web-analytics, dashboards and predictive modeling services. SinnerSchrader also provides e-commerce platforms, experience strategy, full managed e-commerce and application management services, connection services, mobile applications, touchpoint strategy, connected services and connected objects. The company offers application management, hosting, helpdesk, and data management services. It has its operations in Germany and the Czech Republic. SinnerSchrader is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
SinnerSchrader AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 21, 2016: Commerce Plus: Frank Giesler joins Commerce Plus as Managing Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SinnerSchrader AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SinnerSchrader AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SinnerSchrader AG - Key Information
- SinnerSchrader AG - Overview
- SinnerSchrader AG - Key Employees
- SinnerSchrader AG - Key Employee Biographies
- SinnerSchrader AG - Key Operational Heads
- SinnerSchrader AG - Major Products and Services
- SinnerSchrader AG - History
- SinnerSchrader AG - Company Statement
- SinnerSchrader AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SinnerSchrader AG - Business Description
- SinnerSchrader AG - Corporate Strategy
- SinnerSchrader AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SinnerSchrader AG - Strengths
- SinnerSchrader AG - Weaknesses
- SinnerSchrader AG - Opportunities
- SinnerSchrader AG - Threats
- SinnerSchrader AG - Key Competitors
- SinnerSchrader AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- SinnerSchrader AG, Key Information
- SinnerSchrader AG, Key Ratios
- SinnerSchrader AG, Share Data
- SinnerSchrader AG, Major Products and Services
- SinnerSchrader AG, History
- SinnerSchrader AG, Key Employees
- SinnerSchrader AG, Key Employee Biographies
- SinnerSchrader AG, Key Operational Heads
- SinnerSchrader AG, Other Locations
- SinnerSchrader AG, Subsidiaries
- SinnerSchrader AG, Key Competitors
- SinnerSchrader AG, SWOT Analysis
- SinnerSchrader AG, Ratios based on current share price
- SinnerSchrader AG, Annual Ratios
- SinnerSchrader AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SinnerSchrader AG, Performance Chart
- SinnerSchrader AG, Ratio Charts