NetEnt AB (NetEnt), formerly Net Entertainment NE AB is a technology company that develops and markets gaming systems. The company offers casinomodule, back office, touch, live casino and extend. It designs and markets solutions to business intelligence, technical support and back office training. NetEnt’s games comprise eggomatic, disco spins, starburst, blood suckers, jack hammers, mega fortune, scarface, zombies and evolution. The company offers net entertainment touch, a gaming system for mobiles. It offers bespoke marketing, designing, training and technical services. The company operates in Sweden and Malta. NetEnt is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
NetEnt AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 20, 2017: NetEnt reports Q1 2017 results
Feb 27, 2017: Maria Hedengren proposed to join the board of NetEnt
Feb 17, 2017: NetEnt reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
Feb 16, 2017: NetEnt Q4 profit increases
Jan 19, 2017: NetEnt named Casino Content Supplier of the Year at EGR Nordics Awards
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NetEnt AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NetEnt AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NetEnt AB - Key Information
- NetEnt AB - Overview
- NetEnt AB - Key Employees
- NetEnt AB - Key Employee Biographies
- NetEnt AB - Key Operational Heads
- NetEnt AB - Major Products and Services
- NetEnt AB - History
- NetEnt AB - Company Statement
- NetEnt AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NetEnt AB - Business Description
- NetEnt AB - Corporate Strategy
- NetEnt AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NetEnt AB - Strengths
- NetEnt AB - Weaknesses
- NetEnt AB - Opportunities
- NetEnt AB - Threats
- NetEnt AB - Key Competitors
- NetEnt AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- NetEnt AB, Key Information
- NetEnt AB, Key Ratios
- NetEnt AB, Share Data
- NetEnt AB, Major Products and Services
- NetEnt AB, History
- NetEnt AB, Key Employees
- NetEnt AB, Key Employee Biographies
- NetEnt AB, Key Operational Heads
- NetEnt AB, Other Locations
- NetEnt AB, Subsidiaries
- NetEnt AB, Key Competitors
- NetEnt AB, SWOT Analysis
- NetEnt AB, Ratios based on current share price
- NetEnt AB, Annual Ratios
- NetEnt AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NetEnt AB, Performance Chart
- NetEnt AB, Ratio Charts