Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a technology company that offers mobile telecommunications software solutions. The company offers mobile virtual network enabler software solutions through its own state of the art cloud platform. It offers ARTA mobile application platform, a real-time authentication, authorization and accounting software of voice, text, and 3G and 4G data services, VoIP and mobile payments for telecom and virtual operators. The company caters to mobile network operators, fixed and alternative operators, mobile virtual network operators, mobile virtual network enablers and managed service providers, among others. It operates in Belgium and the UK. Artilium is headquartered in London, the UK.
Artilium plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 30, 2017: Artilium appoints CFO
Mar 28, 2017: Artilium H1 loss increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Artilium plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Artilium plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Artilium plc - Key Information
- Artilium plc - Overview
- Artilium plc - Key Employees
- Artilium plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Artilium plc - Key Operational Heads
- Artilium plc - Major Products and Services
- Artilium plc - History
- Artilium plc - Company Statement
- Artilium plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Artilium plc - Business Description
- Artilium plc - Corporate Strategy
- Artilium plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Artilium plc - Strengths
- Artilium plc - Weaknesses
- Artilium plc - Opportunities
- Artilium plc - Threats
- Artilium plc - Key Competitors
- Artilium plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Artilium plc, Key Information
- Artilium plc, Key Ratios
- Artilium plc, Share Data
- Artilium plc, Major Products and Services
- Artilium plc, History
- Artilium plc, Key Employees
- Artilium plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Artilium plc, Key Operational Heads
- Artilium plc, Other Locations
- Artilium plc, Subsidiaries
- Artilium plc, Key Competitors
- Artilium plc, SWOT Analysis
- Artilium plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Artilium plc, Annual Ratios
- Artilium plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Artilium plc, Performance Chart
- Artilium plc, Ratio Charts