Intrusion Inc (Intrusion) is a technology company that develops and markets network monitoring and analysis solutions. The company’s products include TraceCop, for identity discovery and disclosure; Savant, for network data mining and advanced persistent threat detection; network taps products; and content monitoring and filtering products. It also provides design and configuration, project planning, training, installation, maintenance and other services. Intrusion serves the US federal and local government entities, banks, airlines, credit unions, other financial institutions, hospitals and other healthcare providers and others. The company distributes its products directly and also through a network of distributors, resellers and others worldwide. Intrusion is headquartered in Richardson, Texas, the US.
Intrusion Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 14, 2017: Intrusion reports Q2 2017 financial results
May 16, 2017: Intrusion records revenue of $1.6 million in the first quarter of 2017
May 16, 2017: Intrusion records revenue of $1.6 Million in the Q1 of 2017
Feb 22, 2017: Intrusion announces 2016 fourth quarter and annual results
Feb 21, 2017: Intrusion Q4 net loss decreases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intrusion Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Intrusion Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Intrusion Inc - Key Information
- Intrusion Inc - Overview
- Intrusion Inc - Key Employees
- Intrusion Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Intrusion Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Intrusion Inc - Major Products and Services
- Intrusion Inc - History
- Intrusion Inc - Company Statement
- Intrusion Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Intrusion Inc - Business Description
- Intrusion Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Intrusion Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Intrusion Inc - Strengths
- Intrusion Inc - Weaknesses
- Intrusion Inc - Opportunities
- Intrusion Inc - Threats
- Intrusion Inc - Key Competitors
- Intrusion Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Intrusion Inc, Key Information
- Intrusion Inc, Key Ratios
- Intrusion Inc, Share Data
- Intrusion Inc, Major Products and Services
- Intrusion Inc, History
- Intrusion Inc, Key Employees
- Intrusion Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Intrusion Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Intrusion Inc, Other Locations
- Intrusion Inc, Subsidiaries
- Intrusion Inc, Key Competitors
- Intrusion Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Intrusion Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Intrusion Inc, Annual Ratios
- Intrusion Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Intrusion Inc, Performance Chart
- Intrusion Inc, Ratio Charts