Cyren Ltd (Cyren), formerly Commtouch, is a technology company that offers cloud-based security solutions. The company provides antivirus for storage, URL filtering for WiFi, mobile security for android, antivirus for embedded OS, email security suite, antivirus for NAS, URL filtering for android. It offers email security SaaS, anti-spam SDK, IP reputation, URL filtering and enterprise security SaaS services. Cyren also provides threat intelligence services include anti spam inbound and outbound, anti malware, malware attack detection, mobile security, and others. The company caters to multinational corporations and Microsoft companies. Cyren is headquartered in Herzliya, Israel.
Cyren Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 19, 2017: Cyren honored with two Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards
Aug 17, 2017: Cyren announces second quarter 2017 financial results
May 16, 2017: Cyren Q1 net loss increases
Apr 19, 2017: Cyren appoints outside director
Feb 21, 2017: CYREN Q4 net loss increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cyren Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cyren Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Cyren Ltd - Key Information
- Cyren Ltd - Overview
- Cyren Ltd - Key Employees
- Cyren Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Cyren Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Cyren Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Cyren Ltd - History
- Cyren Ltd - Company Statement
- Cyren Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Cyren Ltd - Business Description
- Cyren Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Cyren Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cyren Ltd - Strengths
- Cyren Ltd - Weaknesses
- Cyren Ltd - Opportunities
- Cyren Ltd - Threats
- Cyren Ltd - Key Competitors
- Cyren Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Cyren Ltd, Key Information
- Cyren Ltd, Key Ratios
- Cyren Ltd, Share Data
- Cyren Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Cyren Ltd, History
- Cyren Ltd, Key Employees
- Cyren Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Cyren Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Cyren Ltd, Other Locations
- Cyren Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Cyren Ltd, Key Competitors
- Cyren Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Cyren Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Cyren Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Cyren Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Cyren Ltd, Performance Chart
- Cyren Ltd, Ratio Charts