Asdion Berhad (Asdion), formerly Asdion Sdn Bhd is a technology company that provides software development, and information and communication technology solutions. The company’s products include Soprano, a customer loyalty and retention program; Sonata, a front office touch screen point of sales system. It also provides AccLink, a financial solution for managing accounting needs of businesses; Symphony, an information technology tool designed to integrate hotel services; and Data Card services such as barcode, embossing, photo printing to security data printing with scratch off feature. The company serves hospitality, recreational, data services and healthcard sectors, among others. It has operations in Malaysia, Singapore and China. Asdion is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Asdion Berhad Key Recent Developments
Jul 26, 2016: Asdion appoints Lye Siang Long as Executive Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Asdion Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Asdion Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Asdion Berhad - Key Information
- Asdion Berhad - Overview
- Asdion Berhad - Key Employees
- Asdion Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Asdion Berhad - Key Operational Heads
- Asdion Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Asdion Berhad - History
- Asdion Berhad - Company Statement
- Asdion Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Asdion Berhad - Business Description
- Asdion Berhad - Corporate Strategy
- Asdion Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Asdion Berhad - Strengths
- Asdion Berhad - Weaknesses
- Asdion Berhad - Opportunities
- Asdion Berhad - Threats
- Asdion Berhad - Key Competitors
- Asdion Berhad - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Asdion Berhad, Key Information
- Asdion Berhad, Key Ratios
- Asdion Berhad, Share Data
- Asdion Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Asdion Berhad, History
- Asdion Berhad, Key Employees
- Asdion Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Asdion Berhad, Key Operational Heads
- Asdion Berhad, Other Locations
- Asdion Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Asdion Berhad, Key Competitors
- Asdion Berhad, SWOT Analysis
- Asdion Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- Asdion Berhad, Annual Ratios
- Asdion Berhad, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Asdion Berhad, Performance Chart
- Asdion Berhad, Ratio Charts