Enea AB (Enea) is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company provides embedded technologies, testing and validation, certifications, software outsourcing, research and development centers, professional staffing and packaged services. It offers realtime operating system used for embedded systems like Enea Linux, Enea middleware and embedded database. Enea develops realtime operating systems with adhering products and platforms addressing multicore shift and heterogenous systems. The company provides tools for development, test, integration and maintenance of embedded systems. It operates in Romania, Germany, Sweden, Japan, China, France, the UK and the US, among others. Enea is headquartered in Kista, Sweden.
Enea AB Key Recent Developments
May 02, 2017: Anders Stensson appointed new CFO for Enea
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Enea AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Enea AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Enea AB - Key Information
- Enea AB - Overview
- Enea AB - Key Employees
- Enea AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Enea AB - Key Operational Heads
- Enea AB - Major Products and Services
- Enea AB - History
- Enea AB - Company Statement
- Enea AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Enea AB - Business Description
- Enea AB - Corporate Strategy
- Enea AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Enea AB - Strengths
- Enea AB - Weaknesses
- Enea AB - Opportunities
- Enea AB - Threats
- Enea AB - Key Competitors
- Enea AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Enea AB, Key Information
- Enea AB, Key Ratios
- Enea AB, Share Data
- Enea AB, Major Products and Services
- Enea AB, History
- Enea AB, Key Employees
- Enea AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Enea AB, Key Operational Heads
- Enea AB, Other Locations
- Enea AB, Subsidiaries
- Enea AB, Key Competitors
- Enea AB, SWOT Analysis
- Enea AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Enea AB, Annual Ratios
- Enea AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Enea AB, Performance Chart
- Enea AB, Ratio Charts