PFB Corp (PFB) is a diversified company. The company manufactures and distributes insulating building products and technologies. The company offers EPS product solutions, insulspan structural insulating panel systems, rating system, insulated concrete forming system, timber framing products and log and timber products. It also provides multipurpose EPS insulation board and expanded polystyrene foams. PFB caters its EPS product solutions for constructing energy-efficient buildings, floatation for marine construction, lightweight fill and compressible fill for geotechnical construction projects, and component solutions for OEM's. The company serves building supply dealers, big box retailers, and construction specialty distributors and contractors. It operates through its manufacturing facilities located across Canada. PFB is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
PFB Corp Key Recent Developments
May 12, 2017: PFB announces financial results for Q1 2017
May 05, 2016: PFB Corporation announces election of directors and appointment of CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PFB Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PFB Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PFB Corp - Key Information
- PFB Corp - Overview
- PFB Corp - Key Employees
- PFB Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- PFB Corp - Key Operational Heads
- PFB Corp - Major Products and Services
- PFB Corp - History
- PFB Corp - Company Statement
- PFB Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PFB Corp - Business Description
- PFB Corp - Corporate Strategy
- PFB Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PFB Corp - Strengths
- PFB Corp - Weaknesses
- PFB Corp - Opportunities
- PFB Corp - Threats
- PFB Corp - Key Competitors
- PFB Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PFB Corp, Key Information
- PFB Corp, Key Ratios
- PFB Corp, Share Data
- PFB Corp, Major Products and Services
- PFB Corp, History
- PFB Corp, Key Employees
- PFB Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- PFB Corp, Key Operational Heads
- PFB Corp, Other Locations
- PFB Corp, Subsidiaries
- PFB Corp, Key Competitors
- PFB Corp, SWOT Analysis
- PFB Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- PFB Corp, Annual Ratios
- PFB Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PFB Corp, Performance Chart
- PFB Corp, Ratio Charts