Empired Ltd (Empired) is a technology company that offers consulting services. The company provides business solutions and services such as cloud services, expert guidance, identity and access management, system integration, data insights, spatial services, and others. It offers mobile solutions, enterprise content management, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, design, infrastructure transformation and other services. Empired serves retail and manufacturing, public sector, financial services and insurance, healthcare, mining, oil and gas, education and utility industries. The company has a presence in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Seattle. Empired is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Empired Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 29, 2016: Empired says Richard Bevan will become chairman
Nov 23, 2016: Empired recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 leader two years running
Sep 06, 2016: Empired wins Microsoft Excellence in Business Insights and Data Award
May 02, 2016: Empired announces appointment of new Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
Apr 19, 2016: Empired appoints John Bessey to lead sales and marketing across the group
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Empired Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Empired Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Empired Ltd - Key Information
- Empired Ltd - Overview
- Empired Ltd - Key Employees
- Empired Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Empired Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Empired Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Empired Ltd - History
- Empired Ltd - Company Statement
- Empired Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Empired Ltd - Business Description
- Empired Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Empired Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Empired Ltd - Strengths
- Empired Ltd - Weaknesses
- Empired Ltd - Opportunities
- Empired Ltd - Threats
- Empired Ltd - Key Competitors
- Empired Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Empired Ltd, Key Information
- Empired Ltd, Key Ratios
- Empired Ltd, Share Data
- Empired Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Empired Ltd, History
- Empired Ltd, Key Employees
- Empired Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Empired Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Empired Ltd, Other Locations
- Empired Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Empired Ltd, Key Competitors
- Empired Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Empired Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Empired Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Empired Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Empired Ltd, Performance Chart
- Empired Ltd, Ratio Charts