Identiv Inc (Identiv), formerly Identive Group Inc is a technology company that offers physical security and secure identification solutions. The company offers identity, trusted authentication, converged access, premises access, everyday items and wearable solutions. Its products comprise transponders and sensors, smart credentials, contact readers, controllers and software packages, among others. The company provides maintenance programs providing services and support for optimal process of software and hardware environment. It operates in Australia, India, Singapore, the UAE, Japan and the US, among others. Identiv is headquartered in Fremont, California, the US.
Identiv Inc Key Recent Developments
May 12, 2017: Identiv’s Intelligent Temperature Datalogger solution wins best new product at 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards
Apr 25, 2017: Identiv receives EAC and UkrSEPRO certifications for access controllers and reader modules
Mar 15, 2017: Identiv receives ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 certifications
Mar 09, 2017: Identiv reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
Feb 16, 2017: Identiv appoints Sandra Wallach as chief financial officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Identiv Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Identiv Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identiv Inc - Key Information
- Identiv Inc - Overview
- Identiv Inc - Key Employees
- Identiv Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Identiv Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Identiv Inc - Major Products and Services
- Identiv Inc - History
- Identiv Inc - Company Statement
- Identiv Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Identiv Inc - Business Description
- Identiv Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Identiv Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Identiv Inc - Strengths
- Identiv Inc - Weaknesses
- Identiv Inc - Opportunities
- Identiv Inc - Threats
- Identiv Inc - Key Competitors
- Identiv Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Identiv Inc, Key Information
- Identiv Inc, Key Ratios
- Identiv Inc, Share Data
- Identiv Inc, Major Products and Services
- Identiv Inc, History
- Identiv Inc, Key Employees
- Identiv Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Identiv Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Identiv Inc, Other Locations
- Identiv Inc, Subsidiaries
- Identiv Inc, Key Competitors
- Identiv Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Identiv Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Identiv Inc, Annual Ratios
- Identiv Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Identiv Inc, Performance Chart
- Identiv Inc, Ratio Charts