If you are active in the waste management sector in the Americas, then our Who’s Who in the Global Waste Industry: Americas is a must have for your organisation. This 318-page report gives details of all the players in the American waste management industry, covering the USA, Canada and all countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Not only the leading companies involved, but named contacts for key personnel within those companies. The report forms part of a series which covers the global industry. The other volumes are Europe, Africa/Middle East and Asia/Pacific.
Not only does it present the most comprehensive overview of which companies are active across the Americas, it also gives you the direct contact information for key decision-makers associated with those companies and projects in a separate Excel file. As part of our new wave of ‘Who’s Who’ reports, it truly is a complete strategic and sales solution for any business interested in making contacts in the industry in any part of the Americas.
- The most up-to-date and relevant listings available for the waste industry across North and South America.
- Identify the big industry players - operators, contractors, engineers and suppliers.
- See who is based where - find local expertise in 35 countries and territories across the Americas.
- See how investments fit into the wider picture of changing treatment and disposal methods.
- Inform your sales team – a practical tool for pursuing new business opportunities .
- Fuel your CRM - get detailed contact information for key project decision-makers in Excel format.
Benefits at a glance
- Data on the top companies active in three key areas; MSW, recycling and bioenergy.
- More than 2,900 named contacts in 35 countries across the Americas.
- Contacts across all sectors of the industry, from architects and consultants to contractors, engineers and equipment manufacturers.
- More than a directory - information is based on data collected by our research team, on companies actively involved in the sector.
- Primary source live information not available elsewhere
- Actionable data to practically support your business development. Find new partners across North America, South America and the Caribbean.
- Decision-maker contact information available in Excel format as part of this report.
Which companies are actively engaged in the waste management sector across the Americas? In what capacity and which countries? How to identify and get in touch with decision-makers in these companies? If you need to answer any or all of these questions, then pur new Who’s Who series of reports has been designed with you in mind. We actively maintain a database of waste sector projects and investments, whether planned, under construction or operational. We collect details on the companies and professionals working on these projects. This forms the basis of the Who’s Who series of reports.
For a clear, fact-based and practical assessment of the waste management sector across the Americas, based on real projects and not out-of-date directory listings, nothing comes close to this report.
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
- Virgin Islands, U.S.