If you are active in the Asia Pacific waste management sector, then our Who’s Who in the Global Waste Industry: Asia Pacific is a must have for your organisation. This 134-page report gives details of all the players in the Asia Pacific waste management industry. Not only the leading companies involved, but named contacts for key personnel within those companies. The report forms part of a series which covers the global industry. The other volumes are Americas, Europe and Africa & Middle East.
Not only does it present the most comprehensive overview of which companies are active across the Asia Pacific region, it also gives you the direct contact information for key decision-makers associated with those companies and projects in a separate Excel file. As part of our new wave of ‘Who’s Who’ reports, it truly is a complete strategic and sales solution for any business interested in making contacts in the Asia Pacific industry.
- The most up-to-date and relevant listings available for the Asia Pacific waste industry.
- Identify the big industry players - operators, contractors, engineers and suppliers.
- See who is based where - find local expertise in 33 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
- See how investments fit into the wider picture of changing treatment and disposal methods.
- Inform your sales team – a practical tool for pursuing new business opportunities.
- Fuel your CRM - get detailed contact information for key project decision-makers in Excel format.
Benefits at a glance
- Data on the top companies active in three key areas; MSW, recycling and bioenergy.
- More than 1,000 named contacts in 33 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
- Contacts across all sectors of the industry, from architects and consultants to contractors, engineers and equipment manufacturers.
- More than a directory - information is based on data collected by our research team, on companies actively involved in the sector.
- Primary source live information not available elsewhere
- Actionable data to practically support your business development. Find new partners across the Asia Pacific region.
- Decision-maker contact information available in Excel format as part of this report.
Which companies are actively engaged in the Asia Pacific waste management sector? In what capacity and which countries? How to identify and get in touch with decision-makers in these companies? If you need to answer any or all of these questions, then our new Who’s Who series of reports has been designed with you in mind. We actively maintain a database of waste sector projects and investments, whether planned, under construction or operational. We collect details on the companies and professionals working on these projects. This forms the basis of the Who’s Who series of reports.
For a clear, fact-based and practical assessment of the Asia Pacific waste management sector, based on real projects and not out-of-date directory listings, nothing comes close to this report.
- American Samoa
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Mariana Islands
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka