Horizon Oil Limited (Horizon) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company explores, develops and produces oil and petroleum products. It has interests in Maari field and Matariki located in offshore Taranaki basin in New Zealand. Horizon operates in block 22/12 Beibu Gulf in China; PRL 4; PRL 21; PPL 259; PPL 430; and PPLs 372 and 373 in Papua New Guinea. The company has an exploration footprint in offshore New Zealand such as Maari and Offshore Taranaki Basin. It has its operations in China, the US, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. Horizon is headquartered in Woolloomooloo, New South Wales, Australia.
Horizon Oil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 24, 2017: Horizon Oil Seeks Assurance From Kumul Petroleum Its Western Pipeline Proposal Is Viable
Jul 24, 2017: Horizon Oil Provides Quarterly For Period Ending 30 June 2017
Jun 30, 2017: Kumul Petroleum Has Kopi Focus For Gulf Of Papua
Mar 21, 2017: Horizon Oil: Western Pipeline To Increase Revenue
Mar 06, 2017: Horizon Oil (HZN) Appoints Greg Bittar To Board Of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Horizon Oil Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Horizon Oil Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Key Information
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Overview
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Key Employees
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Horizon Oil Ltd - History
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Company Statement
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Business Description
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Horizon Oil Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Strengths
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Weaknesses
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Opportunities
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Threats
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Key Competitors
- Horizon Oil Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Key Information
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Key Ratios
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Share Data
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Horizon Oil Ltd, History
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Key Employees
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Other Locations
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Key Competitors
- Horizon Oil Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Performance Chart
- Horizon Oil Ltd, Ratio Charts