Immunovia AB (Immunovia) is a molecular diagnostics company that offers clinical testing for early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. The company develops IMMray, a technology platform based on antibody microarray analysis, which can be used in the early diagnosis of cancer, predicting disease progression, and monitoring the therapeutic responsiveness of cancers. Immunovia’s IMMray can also be used for biomarker discovery through its discovery tool for proteome scanning. The company also provides IMMray PanCan-d, a blood-based test for the detection of pancreatic cancer. Its therapeutic areas include cancer and autoimmune diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus. The company collaborates with various cancer centers for conducting clinical evidence studies. Immunovia is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
Immunovia AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2018: Immunovia Full Year report, January-December 2017
Nov 10, 2017: Immunovia Interim report, January-September 2017
Aug 23, 2017: Immunovia Interim report January-June 2017
Jul 17, 2017: Leading pancreatic cancer expert on early symptoms Professor Stephen Pereira at University College London joins Immunovia’s Scientific Advisory Board
Jul 17, 2017: Immunovia appoints new scientific advisory board member
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Immunovia AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Immunovia AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Immunovia AB - Key Information
- Immunovia AB - Overview
- Immunovia AB - Key Employees
- Immunovia AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Immunovia AB - Key Operational Heads
- Immunovia AB - Major Products and Services
- Immunovia AB - History
- Immunovia AB - Company Statement
- Immunovia AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Immunovia AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Immunovia AB - Business Description
- Immunovia AB - Corporate Strategy
- Immunovia AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Immunovia AB - Strengths
- Immunovia AB - Weaknesses
- Immunovia AB - Opportunities
- Immunovia AB - Threats
- Immunovia AB - Key Competitors
- Immunovia AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Immunovia AB, Key Information
- Immunovia AB, Key Ratios
- Immunovia AB, Share Data
- Immunovia AB, Major Products and Services
- Immunovia AB, History
- Immunovia AB, Key Employees
- Immunovia AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Immunovia AB, Key Operational Heads
- Immunovia AB, Other Locations
- Immunovia AB, Subsidiaries
- Immunovia AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Immunovia AB, Key Competitors
- Immunovia AB, SWOT Analysis
- Immunovia AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Immunovia AB, Annual Ratios
- Immunovia AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Immunovia AB, Performance Chart
- Immunovia AB, Ratio Charts