Kancera AB (Kancera) is a drug development company that develops drug candidates for the treatment of cancer. The company’s pipeline products include fractalkine inhibitor AZD8797, used to stop tumor growth; small molecule HDAC6 inhibitors, for neutralizing blood cancer; small molecule PFKFB3 inhibitors, for stopping energy supply from glucose to solid tumors; small molecule ROR inhibitors, for to reprogram cancer cells to destroy themselves, and small molecule inhibitors of epigenetic processes in parasites for developing new treatments to malaria and schistosomiasis. It serves pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The company operates through its facility located in Stockholm, Sweden. Kancera is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
Kancera AB Key Recent Developments
Aug 23, 2017: Interim Report for Kancera for January 1st - June 30th 2017
Aug 22, 2017: Kancera Announces Its Interim Report Q2 2017
Feb 21, 2017: Interim Report for Kancera Q4 2016. January 1St - December 31St 2016
Feb 21, 2017: Kancera Provides Operational Update Of The Project Portfolio
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kancera AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kancera AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Kancera AB - Key Information
- Kancera AB - Overview
- Kancera AB - Key Employees
- Kancera AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Kancera AB - Key Operational Heads
- Kancera AB - Major Products and Services
- Kancera AB - History
- Kancera AB - Company Statement
- Kancera AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Kancera AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Kancera AB - Business Description
- Kancera AB - Corporate Strategy
- Kancera AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kancera AB - Strengths
- Kancera AB - Weaknesses
- Kancera AB - Opportunities
- Kancera AB - Threats
- Kancera AB - Key Competitors
- Kancera AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Kancera AB, Key Information
- Kancera AB, Key Ratios
- Kancera AB, Share Data
- Kancera AB, Major Products and Services
- Kancera AB, History
- Kancera AB, Key Employees
- Kancera AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Kancera AB, Key Operational Heads
- Kancera AB, Other Locations
- Kancera AB, Subsidiaries
- Kancera AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Kancera AB, Key Competitors
- Kancera AB, SWOT Analysis
- Kancera AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Kancera AB, Annual Ratios
- Kancera AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Kancera AB, Performance Chart
- Kancera AB, Ratio Charts