MorphoSys AG (Morphosys) is a developer of monoclonal antibodies for therapeutic, diagnostic and research applications. The company’s pipeline product include MOR208, MOR202, MOR103, MOR209/ES414, MOR106, and MOR107, among others. It drugs are used in the treatment of different types of cancer, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, solid tumors, eye disease, and other inflammatory diseases. Morphosys offers Human Combinatorial Antibody Library (HuCAL), a recombinant antibody technology which allows generation of therapeutic and diagnostic antibodies. The company provides clinical trials for cancer and inflammatory disorders. It conducts research and development activities with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Morphosys is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
MorphoSys AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2017: MorphoSys Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results
Oct 30, 2017: Morphosys names Enzelberger as new chief scientific officer
Oct 30, 2017: Dr. Markus Enzelberger Appointed MorphoSys's Chief Scientific Officer
Sep 05, 2017: MorphoSys Presents Vision for Growth at its Capital Markets Day
Aug 03, 2017: MorphoSys Reports Significant Progress in its Therapeutic Programs in Second Quarter of 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MorphoSys AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MorphoSys AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MorphoSys AG - Key Information
- MorphoSys AG - Overview
- MorphoSys AG - Key Employees
- MorphoSys AG - Key Employee Biographies
- MorphoSys AG - Key Operational Heads
- MorphoSys AG - Major Products and Services
- MorphoSys AG - History
- MorphoSys AG - Company Statement
- MorphoSys AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- MorphoSys AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MorphoSys AG - Business Description
- MorphoSys AG - Corporate Strategy
- MorphoSys AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MorphoSys AG - Strengths
- MorphoSys AG - Weaknesses
- MorphoSys AG - Opportunities
- MorphoSys AG - Threats
- MorphoSys AG - Key Competitors
- MorphoSys AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- MorphoSys AG, Key Information
- MorphoSys AG, Key Ratios
- MorphoSys AG, Share Data
- MorphoSys AG, Major Products and Services
- MorphoSys AG, History
- MorphoSys AG, Key Employees
- MorphoSys AG, Key Employee Biographies
- MorphoSys AG, Key Operational Heads
- MorphoSys AG, Other Locations
- MorphoSys AG, Subsidiaries
- MorphoSys AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- MorphoSys AG, Key Competitors
- MorphoSys AG, SWOT Analysis
- MorphoSys AG, Ratios based on current share price
- MorphoSys AG, Annual Ratios
- MorphoSys AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MorphoSys AG, Performance Chart
- MorphoSys AG, Ratio Charts