Victrex Plc (Victrex) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets high-performance polymer materials. The company operates through its business units such as Victrex polymer solutions and Invibio biomaterial solutions. Its Victrex polymer solutions unit serves industrial, electronics and transport markets. Victrex's Invibio biomaterial solutions unit offers specialist solutions for medical device manufacturers. The company caters to aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy, medical, and semiconductor industries. It exports its products across the world. The company operates through its manufacturing facilities located in the UK. Victrex is headquartered in Thornton Cleveleys, the UK.
Victrex plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2018: Victrex Announces Directorate Change
Feb 12, 2018: Victrex Announces Directorate Change
Feb 09, 2018: Victrex Provides AGM And Q1 Interim Management Statement
Feb 09, 2018: Victrex Announces Results Of Annual General Meeting
Feb 06, 2018: Victrex Announces Directorate Change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Victrex plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Victrex plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Victrex plc - Key Information
- Victrex plc - Overview
- Victrex plc - Key Employees
- Victrex plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Victrex plc - Key Operational Heads
- Victrex plc - Major Products and Services
- Victrex plc - History
- Victrex plc - Company Statement
- Victrex plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Victrex plc - Business Description
- Victrex plc - Corporate Strategy
- Victrex plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Victrex plc - Strengths
- Victrex plc - Weaknesses
- Victrex plc - Opportunities
- Victrex plc - Threats
- Victrex plc - Key Competitors
- Victrex plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Victrex plc, Key Information
- Victrex plc, Key Ratios
- Victrex plc, Share Data
- Victrex plc, Major Products and Services
- Victrex plc, History
- Victrex plc, Key Employees
- Victrex plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Victrex plc, Key Operational Heads
- Victrex plc, Other Locations
- Victrex plc, Subsidiaries
- Victrex plc, Key Competitors
- Victrex plc, SWOT Analysis
- Victrex plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Victrex plc, Annual Ratios
- Victrex plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Victrex plc, Performance Chart
- Victrex plc, Ratio Charts