IRadimed Corp (IRadimed) is a medical device company that develops and manufactures non magentic IV infusion pumps for MRI. The company provides products such as iMagox 2460 MRI SpO2 monitor, dose error reduction system, SpO2 monitoring system,iMagox 2465 remote control, MRidium 3860 plus MRI IV pump, MRidium 3861 sidcar, MRidium 3865 remote control, and accessories. It provides accessories such as battery, MRidium IV sets, MRI IV pole, and SpO2. IRadimed offers services such as e-learning tools and technical support. The company also provides clinical articles in its websites. It markets its products through its distribution centers. IRadimed is headquartered in Winter Springs, Florida, the US.
IRadimed Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2017: IRADIMED Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jul 28, 2017: IRADIMED Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Apr 28, 2017: Iradimed Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Mar 30, 2017: IRADIMED Names John McCreery Chief Operating Officer
Feb 06, 2017: IRADIMED Announces Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IRadimed Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IRadimed Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- IRadimed Corp - Key Information
- IRadimed Corp - Overview
- IRadimed Corp - Key Employees
- IRadimed Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- IRadimed Corp - Key Operational Heads
- IRadimed Corp - Major Products and Services
- IRadimed Corp - History
- IRadimed Corp - Company Statement
- IRadimed Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- IRadimed Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- IRadimed Corp - Business Description
- IRadimed Corp - Corporate Strategy
- IRadimed Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- IRadimed Corp - Strengths
- IRadimed Corp - Weaknesses
- IRadimed Corp - Opportunities
- IRadimed Corp - Threats
- IRadimed Corp - Key Competitors
- IRadimed Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- IRadimed Corp, Key Information
- IRadimed Corp, Key Ratios
- IRadimed Corp, Share Data
- IRadimed Corp, Major Products and Services
- IRadimed Corp, History
- IRadimed Corp, Key Employees
- IRadimed Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- IRadimed Corp, Key Operational Heads
- IRadimed Corp, Other Locations
- IRadimed Corp, Subsidiaries
- IRadimed Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- IRadimed Corp, Key Competitors
- IRadimed Corp, SWOT Analysis
- IRadimed Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- IRadimed Corp, Annual Ratios
- IRadimed Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- IRadimed Corp, Performance Chart
- IRadimed Corp, Ratio Charts