Kemet Corp (Kemet) is a technology and communication company that provides capacitance solution and develops automatic machinery for vacuum tubes. The company provides products such as aluminum electrolytic, ceramic, dielectric, film, polymer aluminum, supercapacitors, tantalum, and other products. It offers polymer hermetic seal portfolio expansion, axial electrolytic, high voltage C0G FT-CAP, ceramic HV-HT series and AC line filters. Kemet provides services such as custom design services, and EMC testing and development. The company caters to alternative energy, automotive, computer, consumer and gaming, aerospace, lighting industries, medical, and telecom sectors. Kemet is headquartered in Simpsonville, South Carolina, the US.
KEMET Corp Key Recent Developments
May 10, 2017: KEMET reports net income for Q4
Feb 02, 2017: KEMET reports higher net income for Q3, provides outlook for Q4
Nov 01, 2016: KEMET reports preliminary fiscal 2017 second quarter results
Jul 28, 2016: KEMET reports preliminary fiscal 2017 first quarter results
May 03, 2016: KEMET reports preliminary fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of KEMET Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of KEMET Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- KEMET Corp - Key Information
- KEMET Corp - Overview
- KEMET Corp - Key Employees
- KEMET Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- KEMET Corp - Key Operational Heads
- KEMET Corp - Major Products and Services
- KEMET Corp - History
- KEMET Corp - Company Statement
- KEMET Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- KEMET Corp - Business Description
- KEMET Corp - Corporate Strategy
- KEMET Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- KEMET Corp - Strengths
- KEMET Corp - Weaknesses
- KEMET Corp - Opportunities
- KEMET Corp - Threats
- KEMET Corp - Key Competitors
- KEMET Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- KEMET Corp, Key Information
- KEMET Corp, Key Ratios
- KEMET Corp, Share Data
- KEMET Corp, Major Products and Services
- KEMET Corp, History
- KEMET Corp, Key Employees
- KEMET Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- KEMET Corp, Key Operational Heads
- KEMET Corp, Other Locations
- KEMET Corp, Subsidiaries
- KEMET Corp, Key Competitors
- KEMET Corp, SWOT Analysis
- KEMET Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- KEMET Corp, Annual Ratios
- KEMET Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- KEMET Corp, Performance Chart
- KEMET Corp, Ratio Charts