Lion Energy Ltd (LEL) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that explores, develops and produces unconventional oil and gas resources in Indonesia. The company has two conventional Production Sharing Contracts such as Seram project and South Block A project. Its Seram project is located on the island of Seram in Eastern Indonesia covering an area of 1,524 sqkm. LEL's South Block A project is an underexplored block located prolific North Sumatra Basin of Indonesia and includes gas and oil plays. The company has operations throughout Indonesia and Australia. LEL is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Lion Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 16, 2017: Lion Energy: Amanah Timur-2 Appraisal Well Set For Q1 2018
Jul 31, 2017: Lion Energy Announces Quarterly Activities Report Q2 2017
Jan 30, 2017: Lion Energy Provides Quarterly Report 1 October To 31 December 2016
Jan 25, 2017: Lion Energy: South Block A PSC Granted 4-Year Extension
Jan 20, 2017: Lion Energy: AMT-1 Discovery Well Completed
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lion Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lion Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Lion Energy Ltd - Key Information
- Lion Energy Ltd - Overview
- Lion Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Lion Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Lion Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Lion Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Lion Energy Ltd - History
- Lion Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- Lion Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Lion Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Lion Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Lion Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lion Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Lion Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Lion Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Lion Energy Ltd - Threats
- Lion Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Lion Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Lion Energy Ltd, Key Information
- Lion Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- Lion Energy Ltd, Share Data
- Lion Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Lion Energy Ltd, History
- Lion Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Lion Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Lion Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Lion Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Lion Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Lion Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- Lion Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Lion Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Lion Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Lion Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Lion Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- Lion Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts