iX Biopharma Ltd (iX Biopharma) is a pharmaceutical company that provides that offers drug delivery and formulation. The company's pipeline product portfolio includes development of drugs for various indications such as opioid-sparing for acute, severe and chronic pain; male erectile dysfunction and pain management for cancer. It utilizes its multiple platform technology, WaferiX that helps to reduce the loss of drugs due to hepatic and gastrointestinal metabolism to improve bioavailability of the drugs. iX Biopharma develops drugs for analgesics and men’s health. The company conducts its research and development activities in Singapore and Australia. It also operates through a manufacturing facility in Australia. iX Biopharma is headquartered in Singapore.
iX Biopharma Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2018: iX Biopharma Secures Chinese Patent for WaferiX
Jan 04, 2018: Bod signs Exclusive Manufacturing and Commercialisation Agreement with iX Biopharma
Nov 08, 2017: IX Biopharma Starts Off 1Q18 on Sound Note
Oct 23, 2017: iX Biopharma Secures European Patent For Waferix Drug Delivery Technology
Aug 23, 2017: iX Biopharma: Unaudited Financial Statements for the Fourth Quarter and Financial Year Ended 30 June 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of iX Biopharma Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of iX Biopharma Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Key Information
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Overview
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Key Employees
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Major Products and Services
- iX Biopharma Ltd - History
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Company Statement
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Business Description
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- iX Biopharma Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Strengths
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Weaknesses
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Opportunities
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Threats
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Key Competitors
- iX Biopharma Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Key Information
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Key Ratios
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Share Data
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Major Products and Services
- iX Biopharma Ltd, History
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Key Employees
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Other Locations
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Subsidiaries
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Key Competitors
- iX Biopharma Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Annual Ratios
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Performance Chart
- iX Biopharma Ltd, Ratio Charts