K2 Energy Ltd (K2 Energy) is a diversified company. The company offers solar energy activities, mears technologies, and oil and gas activities. It provides acquisition, exploration, development, drilling, and production of oil and gas assets in Texas and Oklahoma, the US. K2 Energy also offers investments in engineered materials that develops and commercializes products based on the electronic material platform. The company provides MST silicon technology for all solar energy applications across the world. Its materials engineering products are used in semiconductor industry. The company has operations throughout the US and Australia. K2 Energy is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
K2 Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 22, 2016: K2 Energy Announces New "K2 Ultra Line" of High-Power Cells, Batteries and Packs
This comprehensive SWOT profile of K2 Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of K2 Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- K2 Energy Ltd - Key Information
- K2 Energy Ltd - Overview
- K2 Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- K2 Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- K2 Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- K2 Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- K2 Energy Ltd - History
- K2 Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- K2 Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- K2 Energy Ltd - Business Description
- K2 Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- K2 Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- K2 Energy Ltd - Strengths
- K2 Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- K2 Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- K2 Energy Ltd - Threats
- K2 Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- K2 Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- K2 Energy Ltd, Key Information
- K2 Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- K2 Energy Ltd, Share Data
- K2 Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- K2 Energy Ltd, History
- K2 Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- K2 Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- K2 Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- K2 Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- K2 Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- K2 Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- K2 Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- K2 Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- K2 Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- K2 Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- K2 Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- K2 Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts