Kopin Corporation Inc (Kopin) is a technology company that offers wearable technologies and solutions.. The company’s product includes wearable headsets, transmissive liquid crystal displays, batteries, ASIC products, module products, whisper voice chip among others. Its technologies and solutions helps to increase the visual, verbal, audio, and head-gesture command capabilities. Its capabilities include optics, software, packaging, display, OLED displays and others. Kopin serves to industrial, medical, emergency response, consumer, professional, engineering, homeland security and military applications.It operates in Hong Kong, the US, and Japan. Kopin is headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, the US.
Kopin Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2017: Kopin provides business update and third quarter 2017 operating results
Aug 08, 2017: Kopin provides business update and second quarter 2017 operating results
Aug 08, 2017: Kopin Q2 net loss increases
May 09, 2017: Kopin Q1 net loss increases
Mar 13, 2017: Kopin Q4 net loss decreases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kopin Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kopin Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Kopin Corp - Key Information
- Kopin Corp - Overview
- Kopin Corp - Key Employees
- Kopin Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Kopin Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Kopin Corp - Major Products and Services
- Kopin Corp - History
- Kopin Corp - Company Statement
- Kopin Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Kopin Corp - Business Description
- Kopin Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Kopin Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kopin Corp - Strengths
- Kopin Corp - Weaknesses
- Kopin Corp - Opportunities
- Kopin Corp - Threats
- Kopin Corp - Key Competitors
- Kopin Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Kopin Corp, Key Information
- Kopin Corp, Key Ratios
- Kopin Corp, Share Data
- Kopin Corp, Major Products and Services
- Kopin Corp, History
- Kopin Corp, Key Employees
- Kopin Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Kopin Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Kopin Corp, Other Locations
- Kopin Corp, Subsidiaries
- Kopin Corp, Key Competitors
- Kopin Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Kopin Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Kopin Corp, Annual Ratios
- Kopin Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Kopin Corp, Performance Chart
- Kopin Corp, Ratio Charts