Intrexon Corp (Intrexon), formerly Genomatix Corp is a provider of therapeutic solutions. The company operates through its divisions such as human therapeutics, protein production, industrial products, agricultural biotech, and animal sciences. Its human therapeutics division develops therapeutic product candidates for lysosomal storage diseases, hematological disorders, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, and autoimmune disorders. Intrexon’s UltraVector platform produces and optimizes custom, complex gene systems; mAbLogix platform enables production of B-cell libraries for discovery of antibodies. The company offers RheoSwitch therapeutic system for inducible expression of single and multi-gene systems through an activator ligand. It has partnership with the channel of network collaborators and joint ventures to commercialize its technologies. Intrexon is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland, the US.
Intrexon Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2018: Intrexon Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Jan 04, 2018: Intrexon's ActoBio Therapeutics to Present at Biotech Showcase 2018 on January 8
Nov 27, 2017: Intrexon Announces Key Management Appointments
Nov 09, 2017: Intrexon Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 09, 2017: Intrexon Announces Second Quarter and First Half 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intrexon Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Intrexon Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Intrexon Corp - Key Information
- Intrexon Corp - Overview
- Intrexon Corp - Key Employees
- Intrexon Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Intrexon Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Intrexon Corp - Major Products and Services
- Intrexon Corp - History
- Intrexon Corp - Company Statement
- Intrexon Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Intrexon Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Intrexon Corp - Business Description
- Intrexon Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Intrexon Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Intrexon Corp - Strengths
- Intrexon Corp - Weaknesses
- Intrexon Corp - Opportunities
- Intrexon Corp - Threats
- Intrexon Corp - Key Competitors
- Intrexon Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Intrexon Corp, Key Information
- Intrexon Corp, Key Ratios
- Intrexon Corp, Share Data
- Intrexon Corp, Major Products and Services
- Intrexon Corp, History
- Intrexon Corp, Key Employees
- Intrexon Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Intrexon Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Intrexon Corp, Other Locations
- Intrexon Corp, Subsidiaries
- Intrexon Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Intrexon Corp, Key Competitors
- Intrexon Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Intrexon Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Intrexon Corp, Annual Ratios
- Intrexon Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Intrexon Corp, Performance Chart
- Intrexon Corp, Ratio Charts