IXICO Plc (IXICO), formerly Phytopharm plc is a provider of clinical trial services and technology for the evaluation of imaging endpoints and assessing the safety and efficacy of drugs. The company offers products such as assessa, trial tracker, trialwire and mehealth. It provides web-based platform to transfer data, web-based system to track imaging-based research study or clinical trial in real time, medical device for clinical diagnosis of dementia, and others. The company’s mehealth is a secure online software for clinicians to support evidence-based decision making and improve the monitoring and treatment of patients. IXICO is headquartered in London, the UK.
IXICO Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2018: IXICO: New $2.7m contract in progressive supranuclear palsy with a global pharmaceutical company
Jan 22, 2018: AGM Statement and Board Changes
Dec 11, 2017: IXICO: Financial Results for the year ended 30 September 2017
Nov 28, 2017: IXICO: Strategic and Operational Update
Oct 04, 2017: IXICO signs new contract to deploy biosensors in a Phase II neurological clinical trial
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IXICO Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IXICO Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- IXICO Plc - Key Information
- IXICO Plc - Overview
- IXICO Plc - Key Employees
- IXICO Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- IXICO Plc - Key Operational Heads
- IXICO Plc - Major Products and Services
- IXICO Plc - History
- IXICO Plc - Company Statement
- IXICO Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- IXICO Plc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- IXICO Plc - Business Description
- IXICO Plc - Corporate Strategy
- IXICO Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- IXICO Plc - Strengths
- IXICO Plc - Weaknesses
- IXICO Plc - Opportunities
- IXICO Plc - Threats
- IXICO Plc - Key Competitors
- IXICO Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- IXICO Plc, Key Information
- IXICO Plc, Key Ratios
- IXICO Plc, Share Data
- IXICO Plc, Major Products and Services
- IXICO Plc, History
- IXICO Plc, Key Employees
- IXICO Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- IXICO Plc, Key Operational Heads
- IXICO Plc, Other Locations
- IXICO Plc, Subsidiaries
- IXICO Plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- IXICO Plc, Key Competitors
- IXICO Plc, SWOT Analysis
- IXICO Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- IXICO Plc, Annual Ratios
- IXICO Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- IXICO Plc, Performance Chart
- IXICO Plc, Ratio Charts