Lekoil Ltd (Lekoil) is an oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria and Namibia. The company owns four oil and gas exploration and production properties such as otakikpo and OPL 310 in Nigeria, block 2514 A and block 2514 B in Namibia. Its target portfolio includes Dahomey basin exploration and West Africa Niger. Lekoil’s otakikpo marginal field is located in swamp location in OML 11, adjacent to shoreline. The company's business operations include converting small to mid-sized marginal opportunities to production (operated), acquiring and maturing appraisal opportunities, and acquiring mid-large sized non-operated divestment opportunities. It has its operations in Nigeria, Namibia, and the US. Lekoil is headquartered in Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Lekoil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 02, 2017: Lekoil appoints CFO and non-executive director
Sep 28, 2017: Lekoil Sets Spud Date For Appraisal Drilling Of Ogo Discovery Offshore Nigeria
Sep 28, 2017: Lekoil Announces Half Year Results For Six Months Ended 30 June 2017
Sep 14, 2017: LEKOIL Provides Update On Otakikpo Marginal Field
Jun 26, 2017: Lekoil Provides Otakikpo Operational Update Full Cargo Lifted From FSO Ailsa Craig
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lekoil Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lekoil Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Lekoil Ltd - Key Information
- Lekoil Ltd - Overview
- Lekoil Ltd - Key Employees
- Lekoil Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Lekoil Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Lekoil Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Lekoil Ltd - History
- Lekoil Ltd - Company Statement
- Lekoil Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Lekoil Ltd - Business Description
- Lekoil Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Lekoil Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lekoil Ltd - Strengths
- Lekoil Ltd - Weaknesses
- Lekoil Ltd - Opportunities
- Lekoil Ltd - Threats
- Lekoil Ltd - Key Competitors
- Lekoil Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Lekoil Ltd, Key Information
- Lekoil Ltd, Key Ratios
- Lekoil Ltd, Share Data
- Lekoil Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Lekoil Ltd, History
- Lekoil Ltd, Key Employees
- Lekoil Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Lekoil Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Lekoil Ltd, Other Locations
- Lekoil Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Lekoil Ltd, Key Competitors
- Lekoil Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Lekoil Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Lekoil Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Lekoil Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Lekoil Ltd, Performance Chart
- Lekoil Ltd, Ratio Charts