Icon Energy Ltd (Icon Energy), formerly Icon Oil NL, is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, and develops oil and gas properties. The company's exploration tenements include ATP 855, PRL's 33-49, ATP 594, ATP 626, ATP 794, ATP 549 West, PEP 170, PEP 172, and PEP 173. Its ATP 549 tenement is located inside the boundaries of the Cooper Basin in Queensland covering an area of 1832 sq km. Icon Energy's ATP 794 tenement is located north-west of the town of Quilpie and lies directly to the north of ATP 594. The company holds a portfolio of prime acreage in the Cooper or Eromanga, Surat, and Gippsland Basins. It partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. The company has operations throughout Australia. Icon Energy is headquartered in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Icon Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2017: Icon Energy secures PCAs over ATP 855
Jul 31, 2017: Icon Energy Provides Quarterly Report For Period Ended 30 June 2017
Apr 28, 2017: Icon Energy Provides Quarterly Report For Period Ended 31 March 2017
Mar 15, 2017: Icon Successfully Completes Harrier 3D Seismic Acquisition Program In ATP 594
Feb 21, 2017: Icon Energy Provides Interim Financial Report For Half-Year Ended 31 December 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Icon Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Icon Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Icon Energy Ltd - Key Information
- Icon Energy Ltd - Overview
- Icon Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Icon Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Icon Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Icon Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Icon Energy Ltd - History
- Icon Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- Icon Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Icon Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Icon Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Icon Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Icon Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Icon Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Icon Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Icon Energy Ltd - Threats
- Icon Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Icon Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Icon Energy Ltd, Key Information
- Icon Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- Icon Energy Ltd, Share Data
- Icon Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Icon Energy Ltd, History
- Icon Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Icon Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Icon Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Icon Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Icon Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Icon Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- Icon Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Icon Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Icon Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Icon Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Icon Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- Icon Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts