Indus Gas Ltd (Indus Gas) is an oil and gas company that explores, produces, develops, distributes, and markets hydrocarbons. The company has signed contracts with Government of India, Focus Energy Limited and Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Its focus has been significantly EandP operating experience and currently operates five on-land, offshore oil and gas blocks. Indus Gas offers oil and gas exploration services such as seismic acquisition, drilling, mud logging, cementing, drill stem testing, open hole logging, mud engineering, logistics and real time information management services. The company provides its services across the UK. Indus Gas is headquartered in London, the UK.
Indus Gas Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 29, 2016: Indus Gas Provides Interim Results For Six Month Period Ending 30 September 2016
Sep 27, 2016: Indus Gas Reports Full Year Results For The 12 Months To 31 March 2016
May 04, 2016: Indus Gas Announces Directorate Change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Indus Gas Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Indus Gas Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Indus Gas Ltd - Key Information
- Indus Gas Ltd - Overview
- Indus Gas Ltd - Key Employees
- Indus Gas Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Indus Gas Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Indus Gas Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Indus Gas Ltd - History
- Indus Gas Ltd - Company Statement
- Indus Gas Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Indus Gas Ltd - Business Description
- Indus Gas Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Indus Gas Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Indus Gas Ltd - Strengths
- Indus Gas Ltd - Weaknesses
- Indus Gas Ltd - Opportunities
- Indus Gas Ltd - Threats
- Indus Gas Ltd - Key Competitors
- Indus Gas Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Indus Gas Ltd, Key Information
- Indus Gas Ltd, Key Ratios
- Indus Gas Ltd, Share Data
- Indus Gas Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Indus Gas Ltd, History
- Indus Gas Ltd, Key Employees
- Indus Gas Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Indus Gas Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Indus Gas Ltd, Other Locations
- Indus Gas Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Indus Gas Ltd, Key Competitors
- Indus Gas Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Indus Gas Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Indus Gas Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Indus Gas Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Indus Gas Ltd, Performance Chart
- Indus Gas Ltd, Ratio Charts