Ujaas Energy Ltd (Ujaas) is a renewable energy company that provides solar energy development products and services. The company's products include home products, park products, and transformers. Its transformers products comprise power transformer, convertor transformers, distribution transformers, special purpose transformers, induction furnace transformers, control transformers, and arc furnace transformers, among others. Ujaas’ power transformer accepts energy at one voltage and passes it to other voltage. The company offers services such as sale of REC and power, engineering, procurement, and construction services, operations and maintenance, and land and liaisoning services. It sells its products across India. Ujaas is headquartered in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Ujaas Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 04, 2016: Intimation of order received for SPV Based Solar Power System of 50 Kwp at Main office Building RBI, Bhopal
Oct 20, 2016: Ujaas wins order from UREDA (Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency) for Grid Interactive Rooftop & small Solar PV Power Plant of upto 5Kwp
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ujaas Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ujaas Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Key Information
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Overview
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - History
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Threats
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Ujaas Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Key Information
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Share Data
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, History
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- Ujaas Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts