Landec Corp (Landec) is a material science company. The company develops, produces and markets innovative and proprietary products for healthy living applications in the food and biomedical markets. It offers technologies such as polymer technologies, application development and capabilities to develop and commercialize new products for its core food and biomaterials business. Landec also develops and markets prepackaged vegetables and medical products. The company's technology is used in the food packaging technologies, personal care additives, medical devices and bio materials, and other industrial sectors. It has operations throughout the US. Landec is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Landec Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2017: Landec names Debbie Carosella to board of directors
Jan 04, 2017: Landec Corporation reports Q2 and first half fiscal 2017 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Landec Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Landec Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Landec Corp - Key Information
- Landec Corp - Overview
- Landec Corp - Key Employees
- Landec Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Landec Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Landec Corp - Major Products and Services
- Landec Corp - History
- Landec Corp - Company Statement
- Landec Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Landec Corp - Business Description
- Landec Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Landec Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Landec Corp - Strengths
- Landec Corp - Weaknesses
- Landec Corp - Opportunities
- Landec Corp - Threats
- Landec Corp - Key Competitors
- Landec Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Landec Corp, Key Information
- Landec Corp, Key Ratios
- Landec Corp, Share Data
- Landec Corp, Major Products and Services
- Landec Corp, History
- Landec Corp, Key Employees
- Landec Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Landec Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Landec Corp, Other Locations
- Landec Corp, Subsidiaries
- Landec Corp, Key Competitors
- Landec Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Landec Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Landec Corp, Annual Ratios
- Landec Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Landec Corp, Performance Chart
- Landec Corp, Ratio Charts