Nihon Unisys Ltd (Unisys) is an information technology company that offers IT outsourcing services. The company offers customer channel, business intelligence, electronic purchasing, logistics energy management and environment; office communication, enterprise education, enterprise resource management, regional revitalization and technical infrastructure services. It offers technical infrastructure services such as infrastructure, platform management and lifecycle services, among others. The company caters to industries such as finance, medical care, academia, commerce, engineering, telecom, logistics, social insurance, and government offices and agencies, among others. It has its presence in Hokkaido, Tohoku, Niigata, Hokuriku, Shizuoka and Chugoku, among others. Unisys is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nihon Unisys Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 28, 2016: Japanese Enterprises Team up to Launch Virtual Power Plant Experimental Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nihon Unisys Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nihon Unisys Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Key Information
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Overview
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Key Employees
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - History
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Company Statement
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Business Description
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Strengths
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Weaknesses
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Opportunities
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Threats
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Key Competitors
- Nihon Unisys Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Key Information
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Key Ratios
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Share Data
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, History
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Key Employees
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Other Locations
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Key Competitors
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Performance Chart
- Nihon Unisys Ltd, Ratio Charts